REBLOG if you miss The Fosters kids!
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
Everyday Objects Made Unusable by Giuseppe Colarusso
Oh how this post angers me.
this makes me sO MAD
Genderbent Percy and Annabeth.
I did this because I was going to finally finish my summer reading, but now I’m procrastinating even more and probably won’t do it for a while…
im laughing how does going to walmart and sitting there for 2 hours going to help with the fact that im an ugly motherfucker
…youll see a lot of unattractive people maybe?
I’d be one of the unattractive people
Once upon a time there was a tree that evolved into a person but was still secretly a tree.